It’s Electrifying is the first episode in “All The Mushy Love Stuff” series.
You’ve all heard the song, you know the lyrics, “better shape up” have you ever considered how that plays out in your relationships? As I was singing in the shower, after a couple of weeks of back to back relationship conversations with clients and friends, I simply busted out laughing at what I was hearing and got the awareness of the places I have reacted and made choices based on unconscious messaging that just lives in me from years of listening to sappy love songs. Don’t get me wrong, I love them and being able to laugh at them changes something.
Here are some questions to ask:
- What am I feeding my emotions with that are contributing to the way I relate to others?
- Am I making someone wrong, am I making myself wrong and would I like to change that?
- Is this my energy infusing the situation?
- Am I giving myself credit?
- Do you need your person to change?
- Do you feel like you need to change?
- Are you having any fun?
Yes, with anything, ask… Am I having any fun? This is YOUR life, how do you want to be living it?
If you are navigating divorce or a breakup,
download the Ebook at michelle lyall.com